10) Your alarm clock goes off and scares the crap out of you.
9) When your alarm clock goes off and scares the crap out of you, you pee a little.
8 ) You floss, gargle and top it all off by loading your toothbrush with a healthy dose of handsoap.
7) You have an unruly chin hair, which grows from your twaddle. (gobble gobble, people twaddle is the new black! everyone has one for fall!)
6) You have a twaddle.
5) You begin to refer to people in their early twenties as “kids”
4) Teenagers annoy the shit out of you
3) You yell the following phrase ” I do NOT pay rent to listen to YOUR STEREO!!”
2) You know very little current music.
1) You would rather get takeout and eat at home, because restaurants are too noisy.